Can’t find your flavour? Contact us here for assistance.
Are you looking for a job in a collaborative and high energy team environment? We are seeking a self-starter to assist in the production of flavours for food and beverages.
We have multiple roles available. Onsite training will be provided so we happy to receive applications from recent school leavers with a keen desire to learn and build their skills. We are also open to receiving applications from experienced machine operators.
WHY WORK FOR US?
We are an Australian family-owned flavour house, with operations in both Australia and Vietnam. Our business continues to strengthen and grow after 30 years. We work within the food and beverage industry and partner with our clients to develop new, unique, and ever-evolving products.
We are passionate about what we do and are guided by our core values. We have a strong sense of team and have a supportive, friendly environment. We work tirelessly to deliver the best products and service for our customers, and we also make time to celebrate our achievements and share our successes.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To be a complimentary fit for this role you will have:
· Food industry and food manufacturing experience
· Machine/equipment operating experience (desirable)
· Familiar with HACCP Plans, GMP and using SOPs (desirable)
· Enthusiastic and eager to learn; willing to ask questions
· Team player, with the ability to work independently
· Attention to detail
· Reliable and strong integrity
· Good communicator
· Driver’s licence
· Food industry experience and familiarity with food manufacturing would be a bonus
· Forklift licence is desirable but not required
· Flexible – the job will involve working on a shift, which can vary between morning afternoon (2pm-10pm)
You will be:
· Picking and mixing raw materials to formulate flavours using the spray dryer
· Measuring and packing finished product at the required weight
· Identifying and reporting of maintenance and repair requirements of the spray dryer
· Ensuring stock control and flow is completed in line with FIFO (first in first out) requirements
· Sampling raw materials for quality control purposes
· Entering received raw materials into the computer program
· Maintaining continuous improvement of 5S methodologies
· Complying with SQF regulations in warehouse
· Ensuring OH&S compliance is maintained
To find out more about us, please visit our website: https://www.essentialflavours.com.au/
If this sounds like the job for you, apply for this job and include a CV/resume and a cover letter.