- Are looking for a strategic and hands-on generalist HR role in a dynamic and collaborative team environment?
- Do you have the passion to continue to foster a positive culture?
- Are flexible working hours important to you?
This newly created role could be perfect for you, and you will have the scope to make it your own!
WHO WE ARE
We are an Australian-owned flavour house, with operations in both Australia and Vietnam. Established in 1989 as a family-owned business, Essential is now into the second generation of Nielsen management and continues to cherish the family values entrenched by the founder John. Located in Carrum Downs, Victoria, our facility is purpose-built to our requirements and to further expand our capabilities in local and international markets.
Our business continues to strengthen and grow after 30 years with our focus on partnering with our clients to develop new, unique, and ever-evolving flavours and product solutions. Picture the time when you were a child, savouring the tastes that came with eating your favourite food. These recollections are what drives us to be part of creating “Future Memories.”
WHY WORK FOR US?
We are passionate about what we do and are guided by our core values:
- We are our community
- We put the WOW into the mix
- We are trusted to create
- We think beyond our borders
We are solution focused
- We share the love
We have a strong sense of team and a supportive, friendly environment. We focused on delivering the best products and service for our customers, and we also make time to celebrate our achievements and share our successes.
Our story still has many pages to be written and we are now seeking an HR Manager to be an integral part of the senior leadership team to contribute to the growth, profitability, and enhancement of the positive image of Essential and help continue to foster a positive culture.
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
To be a perfect fit for this role you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in human resources or related field.
- Demonstrated experience in a related generalist HR role.
- Preferably experience working for a manufacturing company.
- Experience in the development, review and application of human resource policies, programs, and practices across the full employee lifecycle.
- Strategic and forward-thinking, with high levels of initiative.
- Strong leadership skills, with a coaching and mentoring focus.
- Collaboration skills and highly developed influencing, relationship building and customer service skills.
- Trusted advisor who acts with integrity and protects confidentiality.
- High level problem-solving skills.
- Research skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Clear, professional, and articulate communication and strong listening skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organisational and project management skills.
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrated ability to initiate, implement and support change.
- Strong alignment to, and advocate of organisational values.
You will be:
- Providing input to Essential’s strategic plan and supporting the delivery of Essential’s people initiatives to deliver on the strategic goals.
- Ensuring people-related policies, processes and practices are compliant with relevant legislation, statutory and regulatory requirements, and Essential Flavours’ Code of Conduct, and are effectively communicated and implemented throughout the organisation.
- Partnering with, advising, and supporting leaders on people-related matters across the full employee lifecycle (including recruitment, performance management and development), and gathering input/insights on business requirements.
- A confidential “go to” person, acting as a sounding board for people-related matters for leaders and employees and providing advice and support aligned to Essential’s strategy, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborating with the CEO and the senior leadership team to identify strategies that promote a positive culture that aligns with Essential’s Values.
- Coaching, developing, and supporting Essential’s leaders to strengthen the leadership capability within Essential.
- Developing and sourcing talent to meet current and future needs.
If this sounds like the job for you, apply for this job and include a CV and a cover letter.